Forum Group B.V. (hereinafter referred to as Forum Group) and privacy
Forum Group B.V. is an investment company in the field of aviation and real estate. In doing so, we process privacy-sensitive information, also known as personal data. This data is collected by us so that we can perform the services we offer in its completeness and correctness. We do this in line with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means that we only use your data to create and update our customer database and the associated administration. In some cases, we work together with other organizations or companies to provide our services. Personal data is carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. If we ask for more than is necessary, we will only do so with your explicit permission. In that case, we will clearly explain to you why we ask for this additional information;
- not pass on your data to third parties without your permission, unless this is necessary to be able to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your data, make clear agreements with third parties to ensure that it is not used for other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the same from parties that process personal data on our behalf.
Use of personal data
When using our services, you leave data with us. That can be personal data. We do not always process all the data below. That depends on which services you wish to use.
- Name (first name, last name and any baptismal names)
- Company Name
- Address details (postal code, place of residence) of yourself or your company
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Questions you ask us and/or reports you pass on to us
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes (depending on which services you use):
To offer you the opportunity to use all our services. If you report to Forum Group with a question for certain services, we need your personal data. If you are already a client of ours, we want to be of service to you. As a service provider it is necessary to have a good overview of our client relationships. Partly by processing your personal data, we comply with the legally required quality registrations.
- To draw up an agreement of any kind
- To maintain our customer base so that we can keep in touch with you about current services or future services.
- To communicate with you by sending information regarding possible partnerships or developments in the field of real estate.
- We need your personal data for the financial settlement of the service you have purchased.
Provision to third parties
We pass on the information you provide to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the requested services. When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure that your data is not used for other purposes. We also agree with the third party that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed. We will not provide the information you provide to other parties without your permission, unless this is required by law. It is also possible that the police request information from us in the context of fraud investigations. In that case, we are legally obliged to provide your data.
Secure and keep
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. We have an information security policy for this. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked. Our employees have a duty of confidentiality and are not allowed to share information with unauthorized persons; not even after termination of employment. We do not keep the data longer than necessary. We use a standard retention period of 15 years. Exceptions to this are the data that we have to keep for longer because the law obliges us to do so.
If you are 16 years or younger, you may only use our website/services under the supervision of your parents or legal representatives.
Access, correction, change and deletion of your data
You can view your data at any time during Forum Group B.V.’s regular opening hours. We would like to ask you to schedule an appointment with us in advance, so that we can take this into account in our planning. You can make this known to us via email@example.com. To change your details, you can fill in this form and return it to us via the aforementioned email address. You can also withdraw your permission to use your data via this form.
By phone: from Monday to Friday from 08.30 to 17.00 via +31 76 700 20 60
Address: Forum Group B.V., Bredasebaan 2, 4744 RZ Bosschenhoofd
To prevent abuse, we ask you to identify yourself with a written request, by sending a copy of a valid proof of identity. Do not forget to shield your citizen service number (BSN) and your passport photo on the copy. For example, you can use the CopyID app for this. Even when you submit your request by telephone, we will have to be able to identify you on the basis of the information known to us before we can process your request. When you submit a request for inspection, correction, change and/or deletion to us, we will ensure that your request is processed within 4 weeks. If we are unable to deal with it within this period, we will inform you.
Authority for Personal Data
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. If you nevertheless do not agree with us, you have the right under privacy legislation to file a complaint with the privacy supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Entry into force
This (renewed) privacy statement came into effect on 25 May 2018.